Images/videos must be personally created by you, and must ensure it does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party.
- not contain provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive content
- not contain nudity or semi nudity
- not contain profanity or obscenities
- not contain firearms or weapons or appear to be violent or abusive
- not contain libellous, defamatory, discriminative or other content deemed offensive
- not contain material that could infringe copyright, including without limitation, images of celebrities, actors, musicians, sports people, cartoons or other famous people
- not contain racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter
- not contain images that show illegal or anti-social behaviour
- not contain nationalistic, political statements or politically motivated messages or symbols
All Videos/Images that are submitted will be reviewed prior to being available for review to ensure that video/images are appropriate and do not infringe any rights. Videos/Images that are deemed inappropriate, in Myer’s sole discretion and acting reasonably, will not be available.
General things to know
- You confirm and promise that you will only submit a photo that you own, or have the permission from the owner of the image or persons appearing in the content to use
- Variations in colour, image quality and position may occur in the finished product. You acknowledge that the finished photo image is dependent on the quality of the image submitted by you
- The Myer Returns Policy with regards to change of mind does not apply to personalised goods and orders. We will not refund, exchange or replace an order due to an error made by you
- If you upload content that infringes the rights of any person, you will pay any losses, costs or expenses we (or our suppliers) incur as a result of possession, printing, modification or other use of the content
- Myer reserves the right to refuse and not fulfil your order, if in its opinion believes the content is unacceptable, inappropriate or does not meet our content guidelines. In such instances, Myer will notify you and any payments will be refunded
How does it work? (Corporate Online)
To personalise your Myer Gift Card, follow the below steps
- Visit https://corporate.myergiftcards.com.au to purchase Myer Gift Cards
- Select a Delivery Method
- Select a Format: Personalisation only available for Digital Gift Cards
- Select a Design
- Personalise Gift Cards: You have the option to record a video message, upload a pre-recorded video, take a photo or instead add a picture
- Confirm that you are not uploading media that goes against the Myer Media upload guidelines. These can be found in https://retail.myergiftcards.com.au/CMS/Page/giftcardterms
- Confirm your Personalised Video/Photo
- Select Amount and Quantity and either Add to Cart or Add + Checkout
- Enter your delivery details as per your requirements, tick the box that you have read and agree to the Myer Gift Card Ordering Terms & Conditions and Confirm
- Complete payment details.
- Once the Video/Photo has been approved, your recipient will receive an email with a link to their eGift Card with their personal message to view.
What format does my image need to be in?
You can upload images in any of the following formats: JPEG, JPG or PNG
What format does my video need to be in?
You can upload video's in any of the following formats: Anything supported by your browser (MOV, MP4, WEBM)
Is there a size restriction?
- Anything supported by your browser up to 60 seconds and 100MB
- Photo uploads : maximum file size is 100MB
Remember, if you use a low resolution photo or over zoom, the Image/Video may not be clear when uploaded. A sharp, close-up shot is ideal with suitable lighting.
Is there additional charges to add a Video/Image to the Myer Personalised Gift Card?
Yes, there is a $1.00 flat fee for both Video and Image options
Can I upload an image of my family or friends?
Yes, provided you have their permission, or in the case of someone under the age of 16 years, the permission of their parent or legal guardian.
Can I see what my Personalised Image/Video looks like before I submit?
Yes, you will have a chance to review the Video/Image before submitting it for final processing
How long is my Personalised Video/Image available for?
Recordings will be hosted for 30 days, and then deleted. The recording will not be shared with any third parties. Be sure to download the Image/Video before the files are removed
What happens if Myer does not accept the Video/Image I have uploaded?
We will notify you and invite you to try again
Can I use more than one Video/Image Personalised Gift Card?
You can only select either one image or one video
Can I change my image?
Changes cannot be made once you have submitted. Please note that refunds will not be provided if the incorrect Video/Image is uploaded due to an error on your part.
Can I cancel a Personalised Gift Card?
Once your Video/Image has been uploaded, you cannot cancel your Personalised Myer Gift Card order or ‘change your mind’. This does not apply if your gift card is faulty or does not meet a Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Why am I unable to upload my Video/Image?
There are a few reasons your Video/Image may not be uploading or you are unable to use the site, such as:
- Your Video/Image does not meet the file format or size requirements
- Your Video/Image is not currently stored on your device or computer
- Your device or computer settings are not compatible or out of date
- You have not allowed the browser to access the camera or photo album on your device or computer
Can I use any device or computer?
Please ensure your device or computer is compatible with the below
- Browser: Chrome , Safari or Firefox
- Desktop: Windows 8 and above
- Mobile operating systems: iOS 9 and above / Android 4.4 and above
Can I purchase more than one Personalised Gift Card?
Yes, there are no restrictions on the number of Personalised Myer Gift Cards an individual can purchase. You have the choice to purchase multiple Personalised Myer Gift Cards and upload the same Video/Image to multiple Personalised Gift Cards.
Do Myer Gift Cards expire?
All Myer Gift Cards purchased from 31 March 2018 will expire three years from the issue date.
Myer Gift Cards purchased prior to 31 March 2018 will be valid for use for two years from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by Myer). You should use all of the Remaining Gift Card Value before the expiry date, after the expiry date, unused value will become the property of Myer.
Why has the Gift Card expiry date been extended?
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) amended the Gift Card laws nationally to apply to all Gift Cards supplied to consumers on or after 1 November 2019. Gift Cards sold in Australia on or after 1 November 2019 must have a minimum three-year expiry period. There are exclusions that apply, for further information on the Gift Card legislation please view the Treasury Laws Amendment (Gift Cards) Act 2018
Do Gift Cards ordered from Myer Corporate expire?
Do I need to register to place a Gift Card order?
Yes, before you can place an order with Myer Corporate Sales you will need to register your business contact and company details. By registering your details, Myer is able to provide a more efficient service to you and your business. This includes fast and efficient order processing, tracking the status of your Gift Card orders and recording negotiated commercials against your registered company details. If you are having any difficulty registering, please contact the Myer Corporate team at email@example.com
How do I update my personal business contact and company information?
Personal business contact and company information details can be updated via our website at https://corporate.myergiftcards.com.au/ or you can contact the Corporate Gift Card Team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are my personal business contact and company information details secure?
Safeguarding your personal business contact and company information is important to Myer Corporate Gift Cards. Myer takes issues of privacy and security seriously. Please read the Myer Corporate Privacy and Security Notice here, which outlines how Myer collects, stores, protects and uses your personal business contact and company information in the provision of Gift Card services to you and your company.
How do I place a Gift Card order?
Once registered with Myer Corporate Sales, you can place your Gift Card orders by logging on to Myer Corporate Gift Cards at https://corporate.myergiftcards.com.au/. If you are having any difficulties placing your Gift Card order, please contact the Myer Corporate Gift Card Team on email@example.com.
Are there Gift Card Order Terms and Conditions?
Yes, the Gift Card Order Terms and Conditions contain important information regarding ordering Gift Cards from Myer Corporate Gift Cards. These Order Terms and Conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions that apply to the use of Gift Cards available through Myer Corporate Sales and any specific ordering terms and conditions that apply. Please read the Myer Corporate Sales Gift Card Ordering Terms & Conditions before you place an order.
Is there a minimum/maximum dollar amount that can be loaded on a Gift Card?
Yes, Gift Cards available from Myer Corporate Sales may have a variable load amount. The minimum load amount is $5 and maximum load amount is $4,999 per individual Gift Card.
What is the minimum number of Gift Cards required for an order?
The minimum quantity of Gift Cards required for an order is one (1). There are additional fees and charges such as delivery fees that may apply regardless of the number of cards ordered or the total value of an order.
Will I get an order statement or tax invoice?
Yes, an order statement is generated at the time you place and submit your Gift Card order with Myer Corporate Gift Cards. The statement is emailed to you at the e-mail address you provided at time of registration. Once your order is processed you will receive a tax invoice via email.
How do I check the status of my order?
What delivery options are available and how much will delivery cost?
All deliveries are made by courier to your nominated address. A delivery fee of $14.85 per specified delivery address applies to Myer Corporate Gift Card orders.
Can I nominate another person and/or company to receive my Gift Card order?
Yes, you can order your Gift Cards and have the order delivered to any person and/or company nominated as the delivery recipient.
Can I pick up my Corporate Gift Card order at a nominated Myer Store?
No, unfortunately all Corporate Gift Cards purchased online will need to be delivered to your nominated address.
When will I receive my Gift Card order?
Most Gift Cards will be delivered within 4-6 business days from date of payment however there are some exceptions that may apply.
What methods of payment can I use?
Myer Corporate Gift Cards offers flexible payment methods including direct deposit and credit card payments. Credit card payments include Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
What fees and charges are applicable to my Gift Card order?
In addition to the loaded value of the Gift Card(s) in your order, there may be other applicable fees and charges including delivery fee(s) per order.
Are Gift Cards secure?
Myer plastic Corporate Gift Cards are sent inactive. Before a Gift Card can be used, the Gift Card order must be activated using a confidential “Bulk Activation Code”. Once an order is activated, the cards must be treated like cash, as lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
Can I create a customised message for my Gift Card Carrier?
Yes, you can create a custom message that is up to 400 characters long (including spaces). The message you create will appear on all Gift Cards in an order.
Where can I redeem Myer Gift Cards?
Can I reload Myer Gift Cards?
No, once a Gift Card has been loaded, the card's value cannot be increased.
What if a Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Once Gift Cards are activated they should be treated like cash as lost or stolen Gift Cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
What is an e-Gift Card?
An eGift Card is a digital Myer Gift Card that is delivered via email. It works in the same way as a plastic Gift Card. You choose the amount and message. The recipient will receive your personalised email once payment has been approved. The recipient can then print the eGift Card or present the downloaded Gift Card on their mobile device to redeem in-store or online. Digital Gift Cards are delivered inactive, and will be activated 24 hours after purchase. The Myer Gift Card number and PIN can be entered at checkout when shopping online at myer.com.au
What is Apple Passbook?
Apple Passbook is an iOS application that allows users to organise boarding passes, tickets, Gift Cards, and more in one place.
How do I download my Myer eGift Card into Apple Passbook?
Open the email received from 'Myer eGift Cards' on your Apple device. Click on the 'Add to Passbook' button, this will launch the Myer Gift Card pass. Select 'Add' button on the top right hand corner and your Myer eGift Card will be added to your Passbook application.
How do I redeem my Myer eGift Gift Card from Passbook?
Download your eGift Card into Passbook. Visit any Myer store nationally and present the pass on your phone or device when you are ready to make a purchase.
What is the Bulk Upload functionality?
Bulk upload functionality offers you the option to have your Myer Gift Card order sent to multiple delivery addresses by uploading a file template with your nominated delivery addresses. This functionality can be used for both plastic and digital Gift Cards.
Version: April 2022